RAFFLE: THE GOLDEN TICKET
Winning ticketholder selects any live auction catalogue as their prize before competitive bidding begins! Please be ready to select your item of choice when the auctioneer announces a winner. Please read restrictions and expiration dates of all items.
100 Raffle Tickets available for purchase at $100/each
RAFFLE: THE LUCKY PADDLE
50/50 Raffle: Buy as many tickets as you like! There is no limit to the number of tickets sold. The total amount of money collected will be announced before competitive bidding begins. Half the pot goes to OCT; the other half is awarded to a winning ticketholder. Winnings will be awarded as credit towards event purchases and do not hold value outside the event.
Unlimited Raffle Tickets available for purchase at $10/each
COCKTAILS THROUGH TIME
Tables encouraged to pool their resources! Winning bidder treats their table to one of three iconic cocktails from the last three centuries:
- 1800’s Old Fashioned: Bourbon, Orange Blossom Water, Angostura Bitters
- 1950’s Classic Martinis: Aviation Gin or Volstead Vodka
- 2000’s Boilermaker: Shot of Bourbon with a Pabst Blue Ribbon Tallboy
OREGON’S SEVENTH WONDER
This summer, the New York Times singled out our first package as “The Remote Oregon Town To Try Next,” describing Joseph as “a town of just over 1,000 people with an outsize reputation for bronze sculptures and unrestrained natural beauty.”
Escape the concrete jungle for a weekend and enjoy this homegrown retreat at the feet of the Wallowas – a postcard-made landscape of winding waters, starry nights, and the deepest river gorge in North America. Get there before an all-too-inevitable East Coast invasion! Package includes (2 people):
- Two nights at the newly-restored, historic Jennings Hotel & Sauna.
- Passes to pedal an inactive portion of the historic Joseph Branch Railway in Oregon’s beautiful Wallowa Valley. Nature enthusiasts, birders, cyclists, and rail fans are sure to relish one of three tour options offered by the Joseph Branch Railriders.
- Stand up paddle boarding rentals on Wallowa Lake at Winding Waters River Expeditions.
- $50 gift certificate toward dinner at Vali’s Alpine Restaurant with a view of the Wallowa Mountains. (Make sure to try their famous donuts!)
Thanks to the Jennings Hotel & Sauna, Joseph Branch Railriders, Stephanie Sheldon-Nevarez, Vali’s Alpine Restaurant, Heidi & Mark Wilcox, Winding Waters River Expeditions
Good through August 31, 2018. Dates subject to availability. Not valid during holiday weekends. FMV $350
Turn off your smart phone and reconnect with those most important to you. Every Memorial Day weekend, YMCA Camp Collins offers this fun summer camp experience designed for the whole family. Bring everyone together in a beautiful outdoor environment for a holiday of rock climbing, river rafting, swimming, campfires, and much more! Package includes two nights in a cabin, all delicious and health meals provided (snacks too, plus no dishes!), as much recreational activities as your campers can fit in, and countless memories. (family of 4)
YMCA Camp Collins has been providing premier camping experiences to all ages since 1926 including an excellent range of adventure programming, exceptional facilities, outstanding service and ample opportunities for outdoor exploration.
Thanks to Willard Burks, Tait Fritz, Sonrisa Sonnleitner, and YMCA of Columbia-Willamette
Certificate expires Memorial Day Weekend 2018. Immediate registration is advised. Original certificate required upon registration. Maximum 4 guests. FMV $560
Enjoy two nights of Pacific sunsets at a spacious condo on Oregon’s Coast, surrounded by beautiful views of the ocean and nearby forests. This dog friendly retreat at Oceanside Inn boasts incredible beachfront views at a condo of your choice, sleeping you and up to five of your friends!
Oceanside is located 63 miles due east of Portland, along the historic Three Capes Scenic Route between Cape Meares and Netarts Bay. Explore local seaside attractions and oceanic habitats, including the Three Arch Rocks National Wildlife Refuge.
Thanks to Susanne Penkin and Vacasa Vacation Rentals
Good through September 20, 2019. Dates subject to availability. Not valid during holidays or June through August. Maximum 6 guests. FMV $700
PORTLAND CULINARY ARSENAL
There’s a reason The Washington Post named Portland the “Best Food City in America.” Whether you’re already a kitchen-whiz or looking to dive in head-first, this is the ultimate locavore foodie experience! Package includes:
- Passes to Smoked! – Feast’s over-the-top take on the backyard cookout of your wildest imagination on Saturday, September 16th. 22 world-class chefs serve up an amazing and unexpected array of food, with cocktails, fine wines and craft beers to cool it all down, too. (2 passes)
- Twelve cookbooks by twelve Portland chefs. Add to your library or give them away as gifts! Titles included:
- Around the Fire by Greg & Gabrielle Quiñónez Denton (Ox/Superbite)*
- Candy is Magic by Jami Curl (QUIN Candy)*
- Crackers & Dips: More Than 50 Homemade Snacks by Ivy Manning
- The Elements of Pizza by Ken Forkish (Ken’s Artisan Breads)*
- Heartlandia by Adam & Jackie Sappington (The Country Cat)*
- Le Pigeon: Cooking at the Dirty Bird by Gabriel Rucker, Meredith Erickson, and Lauren & Andrew Fortgang (Le Pigeon/Little Bird)
- Mother’s Best by Lisa Schroeder (Mother’s Bistro)*
- Olympia Provisions by Elias Cairo & Meredith Erickson (Olympia Provisions)*
- The Portland Farmers Market Cookbook
- Salmon: Everything You Need to Know + 45 Recipes by Diane Morgan
- Six Seasons: A New Way with Vegetables by Joshua McFadden (Ava Gene’s)
- Toro Bravo by Liz Crain (Toro Bravo)*
- An assortment of premium Oregon-made products and snacks valued at over $500!
Thanks to Chefs Warehouse, Leah Claire, Jami Curl, Feast Portland, Steve Gray, Jeff Hurder, Andrew Moore, Savage Chips, and Ten Speed Press
*autographed FMV $1,000
Cross the Bridge of the Gods for a three-nights getaway at this cozy cabin on Shahala Lake at Skamandia Landing. This relaxing two-bedroom, two-bath private home in the Columbia River Gorge includes a queen-sized master bedroom, two twin beds, a large deck overlooking the lake, access to a private dock for boat launch and swimming, lawn games, a paddleboat, and kayaks.
Stevenson, Washington is a short, hour-long drive along the Columbia River, northeast of Portland and 2 miles west of Beacon Rock State Park.
Thanks to Amanda Carter-Jura & Britt Jura
Good for Summer 2018 or Summer 2019 (May through September). Dates to be mutually agreed upon and subject to availability. No smoking. No pets. FMV $495
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Let’s get physical! Everything you need to detox your body, sweat it out, feel the burn, and then pamper yourself! Package includes:
- Assessment and personalized training program from Peak Condition, including 2 weeks of unlimited training. (2 certificates)
- One week of meals from Farm to Fit, providing delicious, healthy, locally sourced meals conveniently available for pick up or delivery.
- Three full-body spin classes at BurnCycle in the Pearl District.
- Two trio lessons from reFORM Pilates. (3 people)
- Free entry in Foot Traffic’s Holiday Half Marathon on December 10, 2017. (1 person)
- A custom European Facial from Sapphire Skin Care & Healing.
- Two hour-long massages from Elements Massage.
Thanks to BurnCycle, Marci Crowson, Elements Massage, Farm to Fit, Foot Traffic, Brett Hamilton, Jeff Hurder, Peak Condition, Susanne Penkin, reFORM Pilates
Good for at least a year. Check certificates for expiration dates and conditions. FMV $1,225
UNWIND ON MOUNTAIN TIME
Forget far-flung destinations and fancy-pants hotels. Pack up the station wagon for a no-frills weekend getaway at Government Camp! Package includes:
- Three days and two nights in a privately-owned, three-bedroom condominium at the historic Thunderhead Lodge. (8 people)
- Passes for Cosmic Tubing at Mt. Hood Adventure Skibowl
Thanks to Joan Hartzel
Dates to be mutually agreed upon and subject to availability. Maximum 8 guests. FMV $710
CHEF’S DINNER: OX
Invite three of your fellow foodies for a one-of-a-kind experience at Ox, the acclaimed Argentine-inspired restaurant of Portland Chefs Greg Denton and Gabrielle Quiñónez Denton – winners of the 2017 James Beard Award for Best Chefs in the Northwest and authors of the grilling manifesto, Around the Fire.
Since opening Ox in 2012, Greg and Gabi — partners in both business and love — have dominated grilling in the City of Roses, armed with a specially channeled wood-fired grill that does wonders to everything from rib-eye to foraged mushrooms. Your dinner will be personally curated, customized, and executed by both chefs, in collaboration with their first-rate team of professionals in the kitchen, at the grill, on the service floor, and in the wine cellar. Bypass the notorious waitlist and step right into a meal that’s sure to be memorable!
Thanks to Greg Denton & Gabrielle Quiñónez Denton
Good through August 31, 2018. Dates to be mutually agreed upon and subject to availability. Not valid during Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, or Valentine’s Day. Winning bidder will be responsible for any additional food and drink purchases and gratuities. Maximum 4 guests. FMV $500
SAVOR THE VINES
A fan favorite, three years running! Experience for yourself why the Willamette Valley is globally renowned for producing some of the finest wines on American soil. Package includes:
- Two nights of pastoral tranquility on the winery grounds of Domaine Serene. This slice of paradise tucked atop the Dundee Hills is a sight to behold – an international destination and ideal sanctuary among the vines. Domaine Serene provides concierge service to guarantee your trip is both effortless and memorable. (2 couples)
- Two bottles of Domaine Serene’s award-winning wine to kickstart your visit.
- Passes for complimentary tastings at other local wineries.
- Flight in a hot air balloon soaring above wine country, followed by complimentary brunch and balloonist toast.
Thanks to Chris Brisbee, Domaine Serene (Newberg), Vatea Herman, and Vista Balloon Adventures
Dates to be mutually agreed upon and subject to availability. Must be redeemed within 18 months of purchase. Maximum 4 guests.
The Lonestar State Capital is home to classic barbecue, contemporary art, and unique attractions. Escape rainy Portland for a rooftop pool under the Texas sun! Visit Graffiti Park at Castle Hill or take in some presidential history at the library and museum of native son Lyndon Baines Johnson. Package includes (4 people):
- Three nights in a two-bedroom suite at the Bowie luxury tower in downtown Austin. Rooftop pool included.
- Preshow cocktails onsite at the home of Oregon-expat Charlie Frasier – Development Director at the Zach Theatre, formerly of Portland Center Stage at the Armory. Get a local’s perspective on exploring Austin!
- Four premium tickets for both Mainstage and Theatre for Families performances at the Zach Theatre, walking distance from your accommodations.
- $100 toward dinner at one of Austin’s lauded local restaurants.
Thanks to The Bowie, Charlie Frasier & Rick Taylor, and Zach Theatre
Dates subject to availability. Theatre tickets good for the 2017-2018 season. FMV $1,750
$300 SPEED PADDLE
Thanks to Mason Buechler, Mitchell Buechler, Amanda Carter-Jura, Jami Curl, Yasodha Gopal, Brett Hamilton, Maryhill Winery, Metal Art by Stu, Pips & Bounce, and Sandy Tran
- TIMEPIECE: KENNEDY CLOCK Inspired by America’s rich history of clock manufacturing, Schoolhouse Electric & Supply updated a midcentury silhouette through a thoughtful combination of materials and finishes. Distinct hands and a time-honored graphic treatment lend sophistication to this contemporary classic. Hand-assembled in Portland, it's constructed with a spun metal case and domed glass lens. The battery-operated quartz movement keeps precise time with a red, continuous sweep second hand. A Schoolhouse Electric Original.
- TIMEPIECE: TRIBOL WATCH A watch with a “twist”! Tribol Watches use polymagnets to interchange different faces and bands within seconds.
- TIMEPIECE: SUNDIAL Put this beautiful showpiece in your garden and tell time the old-fashioned way with a one-of-a-kind handmade sundial by Portland metal artist and fabricator Stuart Luxenberg.
- TIME WITH FRIENDS Spend two hours with up to 30 friends in the Corner Suite at Pips & Bounce, Portland’s ping pong party destination!
- WINE O’CLOCK Tour the grounds and taste the spoils at Maryhill Winery in Goldendale, Washington – one of the state’s largest and most acclaimed producers, with other 3,000 awards since 2001. Experience the winery with seven of your favorite vinophiles as you enjoy incredible views of the Columbia River Gorge.
You and us: friends forever. Oregon Children’s Theatre invites the winner of this package to enjoy a lifetime of tickets to any one of our Mainstage or Young Professionals performances – any date, any time, every season. Pass it onto your children, who can pass it on to their children. This package comes around once every thirty years.
Good through August 26, 2017. Two tickets per production based on availability at time of booking. FMV $3,200
GO BEHIND THE SCENES
Without Stage Managers, directors are a mess, actors can’t remember lines, and cues never get called. Experience this vital theatrical role alongside an industry professional working in the trenches. Join Oregon Children’s Theatre for three milestones on a Stage Manager’s journey, from casting to curtain call:
- Attend the first read-through of a play’s script with its cast and director; hear creative presentations on the production’s lighting, scenic, and sound designs – before anything has even been built, plotted, or cued.
- Attend one of OCT’s exclusive Tech Dinners as guests of the Artistic Director at a downtown restaurant before walking a few short blocks to the theater, where you’ll watch the Stage Manager in action and get a backstage tour of the production before viewing its technical rehearsals in real-time.
- Sit in the booth for a performance, while the Stage Manager calls cues during a public performance.
Good for the 2017-2018 season. Ages 12 or older. Dream Value $1,500
Welcome to a slice of paradise at Kuilima Estates West on the North Shore of Oahu. This two-bedroom, two-bath condo is a wonderful place to relax, rewind, and restore – a world away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Take a short walk to bars, restaurants, and activities at the world-renowned Turtle Bay Resort, where you can swim, snorkel, and surf. The condo is steps away from a pool, with lounge chairs and charcoal grills. Bring your own equipment to play tennis at no charge, or golf at either of the neighboring golf courses. Experience the comforts of home as you experience aloha!
Thanks to Bill & Kate Bowman
Dates to be mutually agreed upon and subject to availability. Winning bidder will be responsible for a $150 cleaning fee. Maximum 4 adults and 2 children. FMV $1,500
When the Time Travelers Ball ends, you can’t stay here, but why go home? Cue up your karaoke playlist and party the rest of the night away at Voicebox! We’ve got a private karaoke room with your name on it, just a few blocks away. Invite up to 30 people for two hours of free karaoke!
Thanks to Marci Crowson, Rory Stitt, Voicebox Northwest
Please arrange for first guest to arrive at 11:45 p.m. Reservation is from 12:00-2:00 a.m. Gratuity for reservation is included. Gratuities on individual food and drink purchases are not included. Maximum 30 guests. Everyone must have identification verifying 21 years of age. FMV $250
MEXICO: CABO, CANCUN, OR PUERTO VALLARTA
Treat yourself to eight days and seven nights of pure luxury and sunshine in at one of Vidanta's five-star resorts in Cabo, Cancun, or Puerto Vallarta! Take in warm Mexican beaches, on site bars and restaurants, pristine pools, a spa, and endless entertainment options. (4 people, 1 bedroom, kitchen, living room)
Thanks to Heidi & Mark Wilcox
The Premiere Property at the Riviera Maya in Cancun has an onsite Cirque du Soleil production, JOYÁ.
Reservation must be secured by March 31, 2019. Early booking is advised and subject to availability. Not valid during Christmas, New Year, or Holy Week through Easter Sunday. A reservations fee of $50 must be paid upon booking. Original certificate required at check-in. Does not include airfare, food, beverages, amenities, taxes, gratuities, service charges, incidental items, or other items. FMV $2,500