Young Professionals are dedicated theater students–ages 14 and up–who seek advanced training through exposure to a wide range of college-level workshops and professional development. The YP program is dedicated to building a supportive community of theater peers, providing them with resources, information, and professional on-the-job experience.
- Mentorship from OCT's artistic leaders, education team, instructors, and YP Reps.
- College-level workshops, master classes, and special events.
- Exposure to the theater community and tickets to professional theater productions.
- Support and resources for parents.
- Audition coaching, apprenticeships, and additional training opportunities.
- Opportunities to be cast and crew for three professional YP Company productions.
- And much more!
Use the form below to contact our Education Director and set up an initial interview.
*Due to space limitations, not everyone who applies will be accepted.