Here's a sneak peek at the packages available in the Camp OCT live auction! For details about Camp OCT, click here.
Treat yourself to eight days and seven nights of pure luxury and sunshine in Puerto Vallarta! The Vidanta Resort sits along 98 yards of warm Mexican beaches between the Bay of Banderas and the Sierra Madre Mountains. On site are four bars and restaurants, two pristine pools, a spa, and endless entertainment options.
Adventure awaits! Prepare for the trip of a lifetime on this iconic Caribbean island known for its colonial architecture, tranquil beaches, classic cars, ballroom dancing, captivating history, añejo rums, and – of course – fine cigars sought the world over. Package includes six nights and three bedrooms of luxury accommodations at Yanin Villa, plus assistance with all required travel documentation. (6 people)
Yanin Villa sits on the water’s edge, 9 miles west of Old Havana across from the Hemingway Marina, with its own secluded swimming pool and hot tub.
Savor the Seaside
Enjoy 5 nights of Pacific sunsets at this private home on the Oregon Coast surrounded by beautiful views of the ocean and nearby forests. This retreat has 4 bedrooms with 3 queen beds, a trundle, and bunk beds, a lush backyard with easy access to the private beach, dining deck with views, a fire pit, and a hot tub. (6 adults and 5 children)
Arch Cape is 65 miles northwest of Portland, along the historic Pacific Coast Scenic Byway (US 101) between Cannon Beach and Manzanita. Explore local seaside attractions and oceanic habitats, including the Cape Falcon Marine Reserve bordering Oswald West State Park – where you can surf alongside the best at Smuggler Cove.
Escape to Brasada
Spend a week learning the true meaning of relaxation at this private home in Central Oregon with four bedrooms, a saltwater hot tub, and other modern amenities. (6 people)
Brasada Ranch is a world-class golf resort and spa located in beautiful Bend, Oregon. Tackle miles of trail systems on foot or by bike for a front row seat to one of the high desert’s legendary sunsets over the eastern edge of the Cascade Mountain Range. Hit the links while enjoying 18 holes of breathtaking views at Brasada Canyons Golf Course. Conquer the rapids along the Deschutes River before savoring some of the region’s farm-to-table dining, or sip your way through 26 local microbreweries.
Taste Oregon Treasure
Experience for yourself why the Willamette Valley is globally renowned for producing some of the finest wines on American soil. Package includes:
• Two nights of pastoral tranquility on the winery grounds of Domaine Serene. This slice of paradise tucked atop the Dundee Hills is a sight to behold – an international destination and an ideal sanctuary. Domaine Serene provides concierge service to guarantee your trip is both effortless and memorable. (2 couples)
• Two bottles of Domaine Serene’s award-winning wine to kick start your adventure throughout the region’s surrounding AVA’s (American Viticultural Areas).
• Passes for complimentary tastings at other local wineries.
• Flight in a hot air balloon soaring above wine country, followed by complimentary brunch and a balloonist toast.
Customize a Clubhouse
Climb to new horizons in your very own custom tree house (or playhouse, or fort, or garden shed).
All labor and $500 worth of lumber included.
Discover homegrown adventure in the Pacific Northwest as you climb, fly, and spelunk your way through its diverse terrains and natural wonders. Package includes:
• Piloted two-hour flight in a single engine aircraft over the Willamette Valley out of Aurora Field. (3 people)
• Stand up paddle boarding on the Columbia River. (2 people)
• Guided fishing trip for Chinook “King” Salmon on the Columbia and Willamette Rivers. (6 people)
• Dual horseback riding lessons in an outdoor arena and introduction to dressage. (1 person)
• Passes for the Scenic Sky Chair, with inspiring views of Mt. Hood, the Cascade Mountain Range, and up to four other volcanic mountain peaks. (2 people)
• Overnight stay in a one-of-a-kind treehouse at a bed and breakfast resort nestled among the Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest, with passes for a leap on the Tarzan Swing! (2 people)
• Guided tour of the natural marble found in Oregon Caves National Monument and Preserve. (2 people)
Ready, Set, Camp!
Everything you need for a camping adventure! Package includes:
• Two nights at Promontory Park Campground along the Clackamas River.
• An eight hour boat rental for fishing the 350-acre North Fork Reservoir.
• His and Hers Pair of North Face Terra Backpacks: Versatile, outdoor do-it-all technical backpacks with a super-comfortable suspension system and enough volume for multiple days out on the trail.
• His and Hers Pair of North Face Cat’s Meow Sleeping Bags:
The quintessential synthetic 20-degree bag for three seasons of use in the backcountry, with an efficient Cyclone design to maximize warmth and compressibility while reducing weight.
• The North Face Talus 2 Tent: Built to last a lifetime, this tent is the ultimate in versatility – light and loaded with an integrated gear locker, gear loft, and ground tarp.
• A brand new 48-quart cooler filled with craft beer.
• A giant inflatable river swan to help you float the river in style!
Rip This City
Get your paddles ready, Blazers fans! Package includes:
• Four lower-level tickets to a Portland Trail Blazers home game.
• Four Moda Center parking passes.
• Basketball signed by the 2015-2016 team.
Never. Grow. Up.
Gather the Lost Boys and get ready for the easiest party you’ve ever thrown! OCT’s Peter Pan package includes:
• Smokehouse barbecue dinner at the winner’s home with gourmet cupcakes for dessert. (12 people)
• Cocktail hour featuring an acoustic set by Bourbon Jockey, with bartender, beer, and signature drinks all provided.
• After-dinner entertainment, custom crafted for your event by the creative team at OCT.
Pack up the station wagon for an all-inclusive winter getaway in Government Camp. Package includes:
• Three days and two nights in a condominium at the historic Thunderhead Lodge.
• Two ready-to-cook gourmet meal kits.
• Passes for Cosmic Tubing at Mt. Hood Adventure Skibowl.
Practice Your Quack
Take in a day of all-American sportsmanship at the University of Oregon, one of twelve collegiate institutions in the Conference of Champions. Package includes two tickets to an Oregon Ducks home football game at Autzen Stadium in Eugene, OR.
Camp with Fam
Turn off your smart phone and reconnect with those most important to you. Every Memorial and Labor Day weekends, YMCA Camp Collins offers this fun summer camp experience designed for the whole family. Bring everyone together in a beautiful outdoor environment for a holiday of rock climbing, river rafting, swimming, campfires, and more! Package includes 2 nights in a cabin, all delicious and healthy meals provided (snacks too, plus no dishes!), as much recreational activities as your campers can fit in, and countless memories. (Family of 4)
YMCA Camp Collins has been providing premier camping experiences for all ages since 1926 including an excellent range of adventure programming, exceptional facilities, outstanding service and ample opportunities for outdoor exploration.
Okay, so maybe what your family needs isn’t more time together. Maybe you’re starved for alone time. Or maybe you know a couple parents who are. Maybe you just need a break. No judgments. Whatever the reason, this is the perfect excuse to say “Bye!” and give that special kid in your life a traditional summer camp experience they’ll never forget with other kids their own age. Package includes one week in residence at YMCA Camp Collins building a healthy spirit, mind, and body. Explore age groups online at ymcacw.org/summer-camps. (1 child)